7/19/15

20 Weeks ~ Halfway There!



How far along? 20 weeks.
How big is baby? Baby is the size of a banana. Baby's length is roughly 10 inches weighing in at 10.6 ounces.
Total weight gain/loss? 7 lbs UP.
Maternity clothes? The tank above is Gap maternity and I ordered another color + a few workout tanks. I also busted out some maternity shorts for an afternoon movie last weekend. I couldn't comfortably button my regular ones and that stretchy waistband felt good! I'm still mostly wearing my normal clothes but will probably purchase some new pants soon-ish.
Sleep? I'm sleeping pretty well but have noticed the last few nights I'm feeling a little warmer. Sometimes I wake up hungry, have to eat a snack and then move to the cool leather couch. I don't know why, but it helps!
Best moment this week? Finding out last Friday at our gender reveal party that we are having a sweet little GIRL!!! Pink confetti exploded out of the balloon and we can't wait to meet her.
Symptoms? A little bit of cramping/stretching occasionally and feeling warmer in general. I have to pee approximately 136 times a day. I told Ryan I'll get focused doing something and then am like, "ugh, I have to pee again."
Food cravings? I'm eating most of my normal foods these days. Veggies are back which is great, as are most forms of protein. Loving my chocolate Shakeology for b-fast!
Food aversions? Ice cream. I liked the shaved ice I had last night better.
Gender? GIRL!
Labor signs? No.
Belly button in or out? In.
Exercise? I'm doing my 21 Day Fix workouts and will also be starting PiYo soon! I can't wait! I've moved up from using my 5 lb dumbbells to 8's for several exercises. I will probably stay there though and not go to 10's unless I'm feeling adventurous. :) I'm all about lifting as heavy as you can but while pregnant, I'm also trying to be cautious. I'm modifying floor ab exercises as well.
What I miss? Not a lot. I'm loving this.
What I'm looking forward to? Getting the nursery painted and decorated. I spent the past week and weekend sorting Karlyn's old clothes into sizes and then bought 4 20-gallon tubs at Target. I marked them as to what sizes were inside and they're stored in the garage for now. I have a ton!
Milestones? I'm officially halfway through this pregnancy. That's amazing!
Movement? I've been feeling her move more but it's still light and not usually noticeable until I sit down to rest. Still, it's the coolest thing ever and I love it. I got a little worried yesterday because I didn't feel much but I was also moving pretty much all day. I felt her in Sunday School this morning, along with stomach growls. :>
Bump? I'm starting to get one! Depending on the top I'm wearing, it's more or less noticeable. 


2 comments:

Jess Connell said...

Yay for moving through this pregnancy! So excited for you & thankful for God's goodness in the gift of this little one. :)

Amie said...

So glad you are feeling movement!! There are some days I don't feel as much movement either and start to worry but then other days he is active the entire day!