6/1/14

Lots and Lots of Forms



Ryan and I had to fill out both online and paper forms for our upcoming appointment with an RE. REI to be specific - reproductive endocrinology and infertility. I have mixed feelings. Now that it's getting closer, I don't know that I'd say "excited" but I am getting anxious to hear what he has to say. What he thinks. What the heck is going on with us. At the same time, I've gotten jazzed about the idea of training for an NPC competition. I need to make a decision soon but I'm not going to make it until after our appointment. I have some questions and doubts like...would training to compete be the best decision right now for my a) stress levels b) health c) future fertility? Don't get me wrong. It's something I want to do but I also realize where we're at in all this. I have no idea what he's going to say. Will he suggest beginning more fertility treatments ASAP? Do we need to wait a while? Is moderate to intense exercise a good thing for me right now or bad? Because to be honest, just in the past week of me thinking about all this and upping some workouts a little, I've had a few issues. I just don't want to make a dumb or costly decision that might impact our chances of getting pregnant even more.

If I decide not to compete this year, it will still be something I hope to do in the future. I know that much.

So...yeah. Wednesday we go! And the journey continues.


No comments: