4/28/14

Monday Stuff


I love having a daughter I can go do girl stuff with. :> After I picked up Karlyn today, I decided we needed to get our toes painted. Karlyn picked this pretty deep purple/blue color and after seeing it on her, I decided to match! We sprung for flowers too, which I don't think I've done since my pre-wedding pedi. Fun! Karlyn's flowers kept having to be re-done because she kept bumping it and messing it up but the girl was very patient.

I feel like we're ready for vacation now! Too bad we don't have one planned. :-/

How was your Monday? Mine flew by at work and now it's 6:30. I don't have much on the agenda other than coming up with something for dinner and watching The Voice.

Clomid Update. It wasn't near as bad as I was expecting. It has been making me extra hungry. Like, 2 cookies after dinner? Don't mind if I do. But no hot flashes or headaches to speak of yet. And I think Ryan would say I've been in a normal-to-good mood. ha. I go for an ultrasound this Wednesday and we'll see how everything is looking. I really hope it's good news and that we can at least see that the medicine is helping. It's just weird. Every time I drive down there...the memories...good and bad. I know a lot of women don't get pregnant on their first cycle on clomid but I've heard of some that do! So we'll see.

In other news, I've been on a Spring cleaning spree. This weekend, I organized my messy top dresser drawer, Karlyn's arts and crafts supplies, AND washed the inside/outside of my car. Three things that desperately needed be done. Check, Check!

2 comments:

The Killough's said...

I can't wait to take Zoey for mommy/daughter pedis!

Unknown said...

Fingers crossed this is your first and last round of clomid!