4/14/14

Monday Stuff


I just made myself some hot chocolate. BECAUSE IT IS CHILLY OUTSIDE. The low tonight is supposed to be 37 degrees. I won't complain too much though because I know what's coming>>>>> Summer.

I'm just happy we have a brand spanking new AC unit to keep us cool this year. Thank you Jesus.

I want to say thank you for the response to yesterday's post. I felt relieved once I finished it. I know it was long but I kind of needed to go through it all in order for some of it to make sense. I definitely plan to write more about MTHFR.

I made a call to my ob-gyn's office today. I'm kind of excited in a weird, nervous, I-probably-shouldn't-be-excited-kind-of-way. We're starting the Clomid soon.

Eek.

To say I have mixed emotions is an understatement. I'm worried, anxious, and ready. I'm scared of side-effects but I truly feel like this is the next step on the path to getting pregnant. If it doesn't work, I don't know what we'll do next. If it does, super. I may update on how I feel while on it, or I may not. I haven't decided. I did watch some YouTube videos...yes, there are videos out there about taking Clomid and yes I watched them to see what they had to say. Ha. I won't however, be doing a live pregnancy test like one of the girls did. Talk about pressure! Anyways...I'm ready to get the show on the road. And I'm hoping it's not awful.

Monday is now one of my fave days because The Voice comes on! I love that show and have tried hard not to miss an episode. Mondays nights are two hours long and Tuesdays are one hour. So I'll usually tape them both in case I don't get to sit down and watch them live. Or in case Peppa Pig comes on. Which it does.

Our tax season time is running short though. It's only a matter of time before Ryan comes home and takes the remote control from both of us!

No comments: