4/18/14

Friday Faves


*This little girl. Asleep in her bed. Using the same blanket I had at her age. Precious.

*EOS. Evolution of Smooth. My mother-in-law bought me this lip balm for my birthday and I love it! The smooth round design makes it a cinch to twist off the cap and apply. With natural ingredients to boot!
*I'm loving this new beauty blog, Maskcara. She's also on Instagram. I spent time watching her brow tutorials last Saturday and was pleased with the results after shaping mine up. :>

*Talenti Gelato in Sea Salt Caramel. Delish. Did you know ice cream is a fertility food? That's what they say anyways...I'm going with it.

*This Capri Blue Candle Tin in Volcano from my mom and sister. Awesome birthday present! It smells amazing.

*Easter Eggs! Pretty, pretty colors. Karlyn and I stuffed hers with chocolate eggs for a hunt they held at school.

*This Easter message. Our CEO sent these words out to the company by Chuck Swindoll.

"The benefits [of the resurrection] are innumerable.
To list a few: Our illnesses don't seem nearly so final;
Our fears fade and lose their grip;
Our grief over those who have gone on is diminished;
Our desires to press on in spite of the obstacles is rejuvenated...
Our identity as Christians is strengthened as we stand in the lengthening shadows of saints down through the centuries, who have always answered back in antiphonal voice:
'He is risen, indeed!'"

It's Good Friday. And Sunday's coming!